Monday, December 21, 2015

My Beauty Addiction Cosmetics and LA Girl Cosmetics Goodies

Hello lovelies! Once again, I would like to share some of my recent goodies coming from MBA Cosmetics and LA Girl Cosmetics. I had swatched most of the lipstick for you and please do head on to my Instagram to view more of  my makeup looks using it.  

Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick and PRO Smoothing Face primer from LA Girl Cosmetics, Samples of Sugar Babies Jojoba Lip Glaze, Matte Finish Foundation Samples, Glitters in Merciless and Jinx.


Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick


LA Girl PRO Setting Spray
LA Girl Pro Conceal-Light Ivory
MBA Eyelashes-Extreme Whispy
MBA Eyelashes-Individual Flares
MBA Cosmetics Lip Paint in Frozen Plum
MBA Septum Ring Skully (Gold)


Swatches of LA Girl Cosmetics Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick
Snuggle, Va Voom!, Runway
Spicy, Raven
Blue Valentine, Love Triangle, Poetic


MBA Cosmetics Sugar Babies Jojoba Lip Glaze
Miss Monroe, O.C.D


Paranormal, Envy

Hypnotic, Indigo

Breathless

Glamazon, Skooldayz, Spiced Pumpkin, Godiva

Kohl


You can purchase them all here and don't forget to use my discount code MINA15







No comments:

Post a Comment