Saturday, June 6, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: Eyelashes and Lip Gloss



Hello loves! My vacation is almost over so I will be going back to work and of course back to my makeup hobby. I would like to share to you some items I received from Born Pretty Store. As usual I love their eyelashes, they are in a very good quality state with affordable price. I love how it feels on the eyes and would definitely recommend it. Next up is their MN (MeNow) long lasting lip gloss with matte finish, I am impress with the pigmentation as it is very vibrant and daring as well. The only con is that it's so hard to remove even if you use a makeup remover or some baby wipes. It takes effort to remove it really but nevertheless the lip gloss lasts a day and looks good on photos as well. I will provide the link below where you can purchase it and use my code YESH10 to avail discount upon checkout. Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment