Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lovely 'Ana Hilwa' Lippies


This is a late post and I apologize for that, here are some of my favorite lipstick from Mikyajy's Ana Hilwa cosmetic line. They are pigmented, easy to apply and surprisingly has this sweet smell that is quite lovely.
One thing that I love from Mikyajy is that they are pretty much affordable and I could quite name a few faves. I actually got these lippies on sale so I have no reason to pass this along and it's one of those great decisions I made. So below are some of the shades that I really like and let me know if you want me to swatch all of them. Have a great day everyone!

By the way you can purchase this online, here is the direct link ==> http://www.mikyajy.com/product/aha-hilwa-lipsticks-83



Mikyajy Ana Hilwa Lipstick in Abhqaiq :)

Mikyajy Ana Hilwa Lipstick in Khobar :)

Mikyajy Ana Hilwa Lipstick in Abha :)

Mikyajy Ana Hilwa Lipstick in Riyadh :)



No comments:

Post a Comment